Friday, December 7, 2012

BzzAgent Report on CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick!!!!



Through BzzAgent I was oh so lucky to get into the CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Campaign. Now I LOVE everything make-up be it nail polish, eye shadow, foundation, blush you name it! But my all time favorite make up has to be LIPSTICK! I feel naked if I go out without something on my lips. I have always worn it. So when I got this I was like...YAY!!! I couldn't wait to try it.

When my BzzKit came it had three flipsticks inside Minx- a dark brown creme lip color on one side and a coppery shimmery side. I have redhair and I like the way the copper goes with my skin tone..Also my hair is kind of copper colored I guess so I LOVE it. I tried it first. I liked the way it glided across my lips and made a perfect lip. No smearing or bleeding which I have experienced with some brands in the past.I like the way the copper lightened up the dark of the creme side.
The second color I tried was Vixen a dark rose color creme side it was paired with a delightful soft shimmery pink frost that YES I LOVED oh so much. I wish they would make this alone in a lipstick. Maybe they already do and I am missing out on it. I'll check and let you know. I liked the creme color alone I liked the frost color alone and I LOVED them together!
 I really enjoyed trying these wonderful products for free no less thanks to being a BzzAgent and hope you liked my review. The third color Stunner was also very pretty but it was not a good match for my coloring so I gave it to my sons friend and she loved the rich vibrant color that Stunner had to offer. It is a orangey red with a gold shimmer on the other side. Perfect for her raven hair and flawless skin! I have given so many coupons out to my friends and they all liked the availability of the Lipstick and the reasonable price! We all gave CoverGirl Blast Lipstick a 9 on a scale of 1-10. Thanks CoverGirl! Thanks BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment