Sunday, November 18, 2012

Benjamin Moore Aura Paint- Review for BzzAgent

  

   I was so excited to get in on the Benjamin Moore Aura Paint campaign through BzzAgent! I was looking forward to redoing a tiresome room and making it fresh and pretty ! When I received my BzzKit it contained a color sample wheel to choose a color- we decided on seedling, a soft muted green that was welcoming and warm being it is our entrance way. It was not easy to choose a color mind you being that Benjamin Moore Aura paint offers so many beautiful colors to choose from.
 We took our  coupon down to our local ACE hardware center to get our FREE gallon of Benjamin Moore Aura Waterborne Interior paint  and when we were getting it mixed the salesgirl told me how the colors in the Aura collection are all made to flow together so what ever colors you choose they will compliment each other. All the rooms you paint will be cohesive to each other eliminating the dreaded color clash!! How ingenius!
     Before we got to paint our room we unfortunately had to replace the sheetrock due to some water-damage from Sandy so it set us back on finishing this review on time, but with some help we got the sheetrock up, spackled and primed the walls....now the wall color. I was so excited to paint! The Benjamin Moore Aura paint contains no VOC's so there is no smell at all it was so nice! The paint was thick and smoothe and rolled on the wall like a charm! The coverage was fabulous! It really covered nicely.
     I was quite impressed by the smoothness and ease the paint went on the wall, I have used many different bransds of paint over the years and have to say I really like Benjamin Moore Aura paint the best. It is slightly moore expensive than some brands but I feel you get what you pay for. I will pay more for a product that is safer for my family and also better for our environment. Yes Aura paint is ECO-Friendly which is a big plus in my house. Our home is very old built in the 1930's and it has taken us 10 years so far to strip it of it's toxicity so we were glad that Benjamin Moore Aura paint was Eco-Friendly! My room is so clean looking now and fresh! I just love it! Stay tuned for my big reveal of before & after!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment