Friday, October 5, 2012

SMARTFOOD Selects Product Review

I am a BzzAgent as you know and I am lucky to have been picked to try the NEW SMARTFOOD Selects snacks.



I was sent Three flavors to try Garlic Tomato Basil Popped Hummus  Chips, Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multi Grain Popped Chips and Sour Cream & Onion Puffed Corn. These are All-Natural snacks that are extremely addicting! I absolutely loved the Garlic Tomato Basil Popped Hummus chips. They were like a taste explosion in my mouth. Very different from the usual snacks out there. The Garbanzo flour makes them very crispy and extra tasty.
The Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multi Grain Popped Chips were also very good they had a distinct flavor of sweetness and crunch.  I liked these because I always crave something sweet in the middle of the day and these are a healthier alternative to a candy bar. The Sour Cream & Onion Puffed corn was a nice surprise. With it's resealable zip style closure it proved to be easy to open and easier to close. It is also a great stay fresh benefit. The puffed corn is so light like a doodle and just the right blend of flavor. My husband enjoyed these the most.

I think the next flavors I will try will be the Feta-Herb Hummus Popped chip.My son who is the Hummus King is disappointed due to milk being in all the products and he is Vegan so he couldn't try them, they are Kosher though. SMARTFOOD Selects contain no MSG  0 grams Trans Fat No Artificial Colors or Flavors. My favorite thing is the contain NO PRESERVATIVES!  I try to buy all my food preservative free.
SMARTFOOD Selects are available in 8 Amazing Flavors Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn,Buffalo Cheddar Popcorn, Parmesan Herb Popcorn, Italian Herb Multi Grain Popped Chip,Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multi Grain Popped Chip, Feta Herb Hummus Popped Chips, Feta Herb Hummus Popped Chips, Sour Cream & Onion Puffed Corn. Pick some up at your local store.


No comments:

Post a Comment