Sunday, August 26, 2012

UNREAL Candy Campaign -BzzAgent

I was lucky enough to get to test some wonderful new candy today! It was UNREAL Candy and it is Unjunked! http://getunreal.com/ I recently joined BzzAgent. It is a wonderful company that values your opinion!www.bzzagent.com BzzAgent sent me Free candy and Buy One Get One Free coupons for me to give out to my friends & family. All I had to do was taste the candy and give my opinion on it. It was that simple!

It is made with real sugar not HFC (High Fruitcose Corn Syrup) and it has no Hydrogenated oils, & No Artificial's! It was very tasty! I found the chocolate to taste very clean CHOCOLATY! All the candy was wonderful tasting but my favorite was the candy coated chocolates- they were so good!

I liked the muted colors from the vegetables they used instead of chemicals, They use beet juice, cabbage juice, tumeric to name a few. It was very pure tasting. The sugar makes such a difference in the taste of the candy. When I was younger candy was made with sugar not corn syrup and it tasted so good. This was a pleasant tasting creamy chocolate that has half the calories of candy that is "JUNKED"

All they candy was delicious! If you get a chance to pick some up DO IT! You will not want to eat other candy again!






No comments:

Post a Comment