Friday, August 10, 2012

Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner

     I don't know about you but I have always cleaned with bleach. My mother cleaned with it so I do. To me it makes me feel like everything is really clean. I recently found out about the health risks there are with using too much bleach. So when I saw Lysol (which I love & also always use) came out with a multi-purpose cleaner with the power of bleach but using hydrogen peroxide I was soooo happy! I couldn't wait to try it!
     I was delighted to find it had a pleasant smell  (Citrus Sparkle Zest) PLUS it cut through tough bathroom & kitchen stains like hard water & greasy stove. Anytime a cleaner cleans & doesn't give me a headache is a good thing.
 I would definitely buy this product over my usual multi-purpose cleaner w/bleach. I recommend giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment